Social Icons

Pages

19 December 2009

You can save 10% on 1 soul if you buy 73 of them

Noon is rolling around here, and I am clipping internet coupons. Here is a math equation for this activity:



Effort it takes to get coupons > What it's worth in the end



I don't know why I try this coupon thing. Every few months or so I think being frugal means clipping coupons. There are many better ways to save money. I am teaching myself to get over brand names. I can stand a few subpar goods in the name of saving money. I also have talked myself into drinking water. I KNOW, I know, I know. But it's working. I'm not spending upwards of $10 to $15 a day on soda and coffee. It's magical! Now I'm not saying drinking water is FUN, but it has inspired other things that will eventually be fun, like being healthier and such. I have started working out again, though I have multiple "injuries" that keep me from doing all that I want, I sure can work my ass off on the elliptical or treadmill.



Now all of this has stemmed from a coupon; blessed little coupon. I recommend to all my friends that they take just 15 minutes and try to clip coupons. That soda and designer toilet paper will be out the door so fast they won't know what hit 'em.

Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.