Social Icons

Pages

19 December 2009

Just Do It!!

So here it is, Saturday evening, and I'm playing WoW. Now I don't know if it's okay to make fun of myself for doing something I enjoy, but I will because it's Saturday night. I am officially a nerd. It could be worse I suppose, I could be.......dead?

I do have some cool stuff for all the cool people who are following this blog. My friend Lisa Pietsch is an awesome writer who has her works published (by Sapphire Blue Publishing, btw). Her first book,
The Path to Freedom, has made my list of awesome books, and should therefore be on your list of things to read. Also, I wanted to post a trailer her friend made about her book, since it too, is freaking sweet. Here you go: (WATCH IT)!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=46928130

Now wasn't that awesome?? If you don't have an answer, it's because you didn't watch it, so go on, do it. I'll wait........................................................................

Okay, you should be good now. It's only 1:20 out of your life, and it is worth it. She is awesome and is the one who kicked me in the pants to get my writing started up again. She is just as bad-ass as the heroine in her books. Also, if you'd like to keep up with her awesomeness, here is her blog link:

http://blogs.myspace.com/lisampietsch

With all that said, my Crunch bar is calling my mouth to enjoy it. Hope everyone has a great Saturday night, and I promise I won't be upset if you don't read Lisa's blog. Okay, I actually will. Just do it, she's cool.

P.S. If you want to preview and purchase Lisa's book, The Path to Freedom, do so at Sapphire Blue Publishing's site here:

http://www.sapphirebluepublishing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=47&osCsid=9bdb7dad97bbd708f82cd5062db4917b



Charlie

2 comments:

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.