Social Icons

Pages

24 December 2009

Today I won a book:

Robert Crull's Book: Dream State


You should check it out, it looks as if it's going to be a fantastic book!!  Thanks @robertcrull

On another note, I am hoping people are reading my chapter I posted lastnight.  It's a little bit worrisome waiting around for a comment. ;)  I'm trying to just stay busy writing my book and reading blogs; it's working so far.  I'm just so nervous!  Reading all these blogs are intimidating; they are so good looking and popular!  I feel mostly confident and it's only my first week, so I'm keeping the faith that things will pick up as I get more visibility, thanks mostly to my friend @lisapietsch posting about me!!  Thanks lady!

Happy Holidays All!

Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.