Social Icons

Pages

28 June 2010

Monday: In My Coffee Cup

This wonderful morning I have something thought provoking in my coffee cup - some quotes!










While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
-- Gilda Radner

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
--Lao Tzu

Wisdom begins in wonder.  Be as you wish to seem.
--Socrates





These quotes have a similar theme: BE.  Be yourself, be creative, be glorious in your uniqueness!  Let go of (most) of your inhibitions and let yourself become your best self! 

I apologize (only a little) for all my positivity, it can be a bit much! :)  But this cup of coffee I've got sitting here is really good!  It's all vanilla-ey and warm.  Mmmm....

Anyway, just remember that you are the only one that can hold you back, so keep trodging ahead.  Work everyday towards BEING.  Be something, hopefully something positive and productive.  Good luck, and thanks for reading!

--Charlie

3 comments:

  1. You keep that positive energy going, lady!! I love all of these quotes. Good luck with all of your pursuits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the positivity and must jump on the bandwago (so I'm now following you!) these are some great quotes and I am glad I stopped by!!

    Just not enough happiness in the world and it's nice to see your happiness light up off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, this is really inspiring. This attitude is what drove me to go to the NYC conference. You must DO to BE, so I did. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.