Social Icons

Pages

06 June 2010

48 Hour Book Challenge: Final Update!

It's the end for me!  I made it 14 hours.  I am so tired right now I can't see straight, so I've made a command decision to end my reading.  I stopped on page 63 of 370 in The White Dragon by Anne McCaffrey, and read 312 pp from Dragonquest by Anne McCaffrey, so I've a total of 375 pp read.  Glad we're not being judged by the quantity of books. :)  It's been a blast and a challenge, thanks to Mother Reader for holding this fantastic challenge!  I'm off now to sleep, and then start writing on a new WIP I started forming yesterday!  Good luck to all who are still reading, and congrats to those who have finished!

Hours Read: 14

-Charlie

2 comments:

  1. I think reading makes you even more tired than just staying up and doing other things. Cingrats on your 14 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.