Social Icons

Pages

08 June 2010

Tingle on Tuesday

My fingers are tingling on this fine Tuesday.  From what you may ask?  From the amazing verbage flowing from them!  I wrote close to 2000 words today in my WIP, O Negative, and I feel fantastic about it!  Tingly in fact! LOL  My main character is fleshing out well, the plot is coming along, however I do need a little work on my descriptions and flow.  Overall, things are moving in the write (right LOL) direction. 

Anyhoo, just a check-in.  How are you guys doing with your progress?


Toast of the Day:
Here's to enthusiasm!


3 comments:

  1. I see your blogfest poll but I need more of a description to know what you're thinking about doing for each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! Raising a toast to you! You go lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much Heather for all your support! You are super awesome and make my day!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.