Social Icons

Pages

10 March 2010

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme held by MizB at Should Be Reading!
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently Reading: Dial Me for Murder by Amanda Matetsky (great so far!)


Recently Finished Reading: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold ( fantastically creepy )


Planning on Reading Next: Wings by Aprilynne Pike (gotta read it so I can read Spells!)



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lovely Bones is a great read!

    Here's mine:

    http://seasonsbylaurelrain.blogspot.com/2010/03/wwwwednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Lovely Bones first time I read it. I want to see the movie but I heard it was awful :(

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.