Before I get to the survey answers, here's a little bun for the break!
1. What are you reading right now? Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
2. How many books have you read so far? Just one, and 84 pages into my second.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Wish I had one picked out.....I'm just looking forward to reading.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No special arrangements, I thankfully don't have anything to do today besides read.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Eating took an hour and a half, so that was a bit frustrating. Now I'm all tired so I'm going to allow myself a 1 hour nap.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many people are doing it! It's awesome to think that I'm sharing this with hundreds of people!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really, I think it's pretty darn awesome as it is!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? As a reader I would prepare a little better. As it was I only found out a few days beforehand that I would be participating. Plus I would have started earlier, because now I probably won't reach the 12 hour goal I had set for myself.
9. Are you getting tired yet? LOL YES. I only got 4 hours of sleep today, so I'm a bit bushed.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Tips...tips....Well I usually have a hard time reading if I'm not in the mood for reading, but this time around I told myself, "Just READ. Enjoy it and get through some books." So JUST READ. And take notes for later. And pick good books, and have a lot of snacks! :)
So 12 hours have gone by, and I've only read 3 hours and 40 minutes. But that's better than nothing. I've finished a book and am 84 pages into another one. But, I can only read for like 6 more hours, as I've got to be up at 5 am tomorrow. Either way, I'm enjoying myself, and that's what counts. Happy Reading all, see you in the next update!
April 2017 Recap & Book Haul
20 hours ago