Social Icons

Pages

10 October 2010

Read-a-Thon Final Update

I finished my second book at 1135pm, Impulse by Ellen Hopkins.  What an amazing book.  Just reminds me again how Ellen Hopkins is my favorite author.  Anyway, here is the update info:



Title of book(s) read since last update: Impulse by Ellen Hopkins



Number of books read since you started: 2


Pages read since last update: 268


Running total of pages read since you started: 982


Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1hr 30min


Running total of time spent reading since you started: 7hrs 15min

-------------------------------------------------------

Wish I had spent more time reading, I could've gotten one more book in.  But, I have to get up at 5 am to go volunteer at an animal shelter, or I'd read until 6 am.  Oh well, there's always next time!  I had so much fun, even though I was a bum and didn't participate in any challenges.  I should take some time and go visit other's blogs.  Soon it's bed time!  Thank you all for the lovely comments and I hope the last few hours are productive and fun!!  Keep your eyes open!





P.S. One last fun pic before I go!


4 comments:

  1. happy to hear you enjoyed it...sleep well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed at the amount of effort that goes into the readathon every year - well done you. Love the bunny image by the way, it did make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! I wish I could join the read-a-thon with you but I'm researching for a new novel so I'm not getting much opportunity to crack open a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job. I'd like to participate someday.

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.