Social Icons

Pages

31 October 2010

So it's NaNoWriMo time...

Just in case you haven't heard of NaNoWriMo, here's the link:

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

For the rest of you....

AAAAAAHHHHH!!! IT'S TIME FOR NANOWRIMO!!!

I have approximately 9 hours until NaNoWriMo starts for me, and I'm still on the fence about my plot/story/characters/sanity.  :)

I'm not sure if I should write in the super power direction, or the witchcraft direction.  I've never done either, or even anything close.  But that's the fun of it!

I'm also supposed to attend a kick-off party tonight, at a place I've never been with a whole crowd of people I've never met.  AAAAHHH!!!  But it should be interesting.

As for blogging while NaNo-ing, I will absolutely be keeping you all up to date on my awesome skills!  HA! 

As for all of you doing NaNo, I wish you the best of luck, and hope you all have a blast!

-----Charlie-----

    


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.