Social Icons

Pages

12 January 2012

Booking Through Thursday

I didn't have anything scheduled today, so I went out and found something fun for Thursdays.  It's called "Booking Through Thursday" and it's a meme hosted over at Booking Through Thursday , every, well, Thursday!  It seems pretty fun so here goes:

Instructions:

Copy the questions, paste them into your blog and answer them.
When you're done, come back here and post a quick comment or trackback letting everyone know so we can read your responses. Be sure to leave a link to your actual post!

1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
At night.  It's the only time I'm not distracted by everything else.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
No, breakfast is for EATING.  I don't want to get bacon all over my books...!
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
BACON!!!
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
Not nearly enough.  Wish I could read even just an hour a day.  I have a short attention span.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
I read WAY less than I did 10 years ago.  I guess I had less things to be stressed about.  Reading came easy back then.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
No, I relish in all the words on the page.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Flight?  I guess if I could read AND fly that would be sweet too.
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Unfortunately no, but if I did carry one it would probably be one of my other language dictionaries.
9. What KIND of book?
Dictionary!
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
Probably about 5 or 6.  I started early.  I used to check out like 10 books and speed through them all.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
Well as I have so many I don't have time to go through them all.  I have NO idea.  Shame on me!
12. Do you read in bed?
Every night.
13. Do you write in your books?
OMG NO! Only the reference books like my Idiot's Guide to whatever books.
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Stick with it.  Find the type of books you love and read!!
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)
Well I just discovered BTT, so I'm not sure what you have and have not asked.

So that's it for my answers to this week's BTT, what are yours?  Head on over to Booking Through Thursday and link up your answers!!

Happy Thursday folks!  Hope it's a great one!


1 comments:

  1. Great answers...here are mine - http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/01/booking-through-thursdays-interview_12.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.