Social Icons

Pages

23 January 2012

Winter's Respite READ-A-THON!!

The True Book Addict - Starting Line Post

The True Book Addict is hosting the Winter's Respite Readathon starting TODAY!!  Had I known I would have NOT packed up all my books this past weekend.  I think I may still have some laying around.

So here is my list:

I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells  -  Link to Goodreads
Sacred Prey by Vivian Schilling - Link to Goodreads
(ebook) Hater by David Moody - Link to Goodreads 
(ebook) (finish) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake  -  Link to Goodreads 
(ebook) Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay  -  Link to Goodreads


And I think if I can actually finish 5 books in a week (with packing my house and cleaning) then I can call it good.  If I run out, I'll read more!  But I hardly ever finish my list for read-a-thons, and I'd sure like to finish at least one.

Don't forget to tweet at #wintersrespite !!


1 comments:

  1. Welcome to the read-a-thon! I commend you on participating AND being in the midst of packing to move. Now that's a true reading fanatic. ;O) I hope you enjoy the reading this week. Looks like you have a great stack of books lined up. Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the mini-challenges, giveaways, and the prize page.

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.