Social Icons

Pages

19 January 2012

My Book Boyfriend (1)

So today I am participating (late) in a meme hosted by The Unread Reader called My Book Boyfriend.

























Anyway, here are the rules:

Here is how My Book Boyfriend works:

  1. On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend's stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
  2. Grab the My Book Boyfriend button to include in your post.
  3. Be sure to come back here and add the DIRECT link to your post on the Mr. Linky Widget that will be provided here on Wednesdays. 
  4. Don't forget to check out other people's My Book Boyfriend posts. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit others and leave comments. Bloggers love comments.
  5. Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, but no one is obligated to participate every week.
  6. In your post provide a link back to this My Book Boyfriend introduction post so that other people can find the information about participating.
This meme is just for fun! Likeness represented are all fictional fantasies.

(Note: all the "here's" refer to www.theunreadreader.com/ )



So without further ado, here is my book boyfriend for this week:





From "The Path to Freedom" by Lisa Pietsch



A man.  A man who can handle himself.  A man with a gun who takes no crap from anyone.  Vince.


Sexy to no end.   

"Broad shoulders so amassed with muscle that the weight of the world shouldn't make the stoop.  His chest appeared chiseled from granite, rock hard with edges yet to be sanded and filed.  Her eyes trailed lower to his legs, like tree trunks, they were solid and well defined.  So well defined that even the drape of a finely tailored silk suit couldn't hide the power contained within.  No, he wasn't pretty, but he was a man so completely male, so absolutely masculine that she couldn't help but be totally drawn to him."
Page 59

"The idea of Vince, the guy she had walked away from at Pure, haunted her.  Her instant attraction to him was so powerful it was dangerous.  He had the kind of voice a woman wants to hear in the dark from the pillow next to her.  He was twisted steel and sex appeal.  He was too much to let in and way too much to forget, try as she might."
Page 73

"In a flash, Sarah found herself on her back, on the bed.  Vince had thrown her there and pinned her arms and legs with his.  She could feel his breath on her lips.  Vince stared into her eyes.  "I had that coming but so help me God, don't you ever slap me again."  Vince dropped to his elbows and kissed Sarah.
 Oh, God, yes.
His kiss was hard and demanding and Sarah responded in kind.  She wanted it every bit as much as he did.  The press of his hips against hers made her wet with anticipation.  Every breath he took brought his body closer to hers until they were a tangle of arms and legs. 
After the longest, most passionate kiss she'd ever experienced, Vince pulled away.
"Thanks for saving my ass and my team.  Now let's go have a drink and forget this ever happened."
 Page 157

  • Vince is a man's man!  
  • He knows how to handle a woman
  • JUST LOOK AT HIM!
  • He has a twin brother! There are TWO of them!
  • He can be both sensitive and serious
  • JUST LOOK AT HIM!
Lisa Thibault Pietsch is a fantastic author.  These excerpts are from her first book in the Task Force #125 series.  Yes, THERE ARE MORE!  Get out there and start reading folks!!  They are action packed, swoon-over-hot-men ready, and funny to boot!

Thanks for reading and go check out Lisa's crazy blog and GET THESE BOOKS!!




5 comments:

  1. There are two of them?! *dies*

    Oh my! I don't know if I could handle that much man, but I'd be willing to try. LOL

    Thanks for participating Charlie. Love your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my grows three sizes whenever someone tells me they've fallen in love with one of my characters. Thank you. Thank you very much!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed he is a MAN! God, I like this man! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One is making me hyperventilate and now you tell me there is TWO of him? *faints*

    Great choice love him ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally sexy--and he has the perfect bedroom voice. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.