Social Icons

Pages

18 January 2010

Taking Stock

It has been too many days since the last blog, where I proposed sticking to the proverbial guns when it came to resolutions.  I am returning to take stock of what progress I am making towards my goals.  My resolution was to just be.  I am successful so far!  I have been less anxious, less worrisome, and more happy!  Slowly but surely I am noticing changes, little ones that you might miss if you weren't paying attention.  But I notice.  I feel the difference in my step, the bounce that wasn't there before.  I am just me.  I am just being me.  And I am happy.  I am eating better, sleeping better, and being a better me!  Yay for just being!  Hope all of your resolutions have become new ways of life.


Charlie

1 comments:

  1. Congrats on succeeding thus far with your goal! Taking life a little slower is one of my goals this year too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.