Social Icons

Pages

06 February 2012

Monday in My Coffee Cup

Today I am drinking Pike Place Roast from Starbucks.  It is absolutely delicious.

Today I am also starting the last two weeks before I have to be finished cleaning/packing/painting/purging in order to be ready for my cross-country move.  I can no longer sit the days away just thinking about the move.  I must act.

This means I can still have my morning coffee and check blogs - just not for three hours.

So today I take my inspiration from a simple Anne Frank quote I found:
"Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction."

I supremely enjoy sitting in front of the computer or TV all day, planning what I will do, and not actually doing it.  Laziness is very attractive to me.  I am a lazy person.

I don't want to be lazy anymore!!  My boyfriend is the opposite of lazy, and I'd like to use him as an example to improve my disposition.

So off I go to clean and pack and buy paint and sell stuff and try to find a house and and and and.....you get the idea.

Thanks for reading my rambling today.  Hope your Monday is treating you all well!


1 comments:

  1. I don't mean to offend you, but I just had to laugh while reading your post because I can relate to you. haha. *high five* You know that feeling when you’re enjoying every minute of your lazy time, sipping delicious coffee, just sitting around while at the back of your mind, you know you have a lot of things to do. haha. After this, I might start doing my pending activities too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.