Social Icons

Pages

19 January 2011

Winter's Respite Readathon! 17Jan-23Jan

Well I have found another read-a-thon!  I'm so excited!  I love read-a-thons!  It's being hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict <---That's the starting line post!

I have made my very hopeful list of books I intend to read, and as I only found out about this at 2 am this morning, I'm already behind.

Here is my list:

-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
-Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
-The Woman in Red by Eileen Goudge (finishing it)
-Room by Emma Donoghue

Short list, I know, but sort of realistic for me.  I might actually complete them all!  I do have to do other things though, like go to class and clean and stuff.  But I'll try!

Good luck to everyone, hope you have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.