Social Icons

Pages

02 January 2011

Potter-Thon!

Yesterday marked the beginning of the Potter-Thon over at Pure Imagination !!

I couldn't start yesterday; I couldn't get to the bookstore to buy any of the books. :(   I know, I know, it's crazy not to own the Harry Potter books.  Not even one!  So today I'm off to the store to buy them and commence with the reading!

I'm so excited!  I've only been waiting a million years to start reading them.  I guess I figured that I'd wait until I saw all the movies, but there's only the last part left to see.....

Anyhoo, I'll try to update every week, probably on Sundays, of where I am, how I feel about what I've read, and see what you all are reading!

If you haven't signed up, head over to the SIGN UP PAGE .

Now get reading!

4 comments:

  1. You will LOVE the books so much more than the movies. I saw the first two movies before I realized it was a book series. I read through the first four like lightning, but five hadn't come out yet, and I had to wait almost two years for the next one to come out.

    At least you'll never have the torture of waiting years for the next one to come out.

    ENJOY! Let me know how much you love it. I can't believe you've never read them. I am so happy for you!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books are so much better than the movies. things will make so much more sense and you'll get so many more glimpses into the characters, their world and life.

    Good luck on reading them, promise you won't be dissapointed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear what you think of them!! They are so much better than the movies...but I'm sure you have heard that one million times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to do a Potter-thon one day. I only read the first two and I've been meaning to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.