Social Icons

Pages

06 September 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)





It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a weekly meme held by Book Journey!  I haven't participated since May, so I think it's about time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------







This week I've been reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch.  It's amazing!  I loved the movie, one of my favorites, and the book is even better!  I can't stop reading it!  Can't wait to do the review for it!


















I've also started re-reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins for a book club.  I can't wait to get through it so I can start Catching Fire and Mockingjay!!







--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish you all Happy Reading!


5 comments:

  1. I saw White Oleander, it is very intense. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the book.

    I am currently reading Eating Animals (for a review and giveaway), and I have of course read a lot of children's book this week too.

    On my to read list is Practical Glamour (which I will be giving away 2 copies of), and The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman.
    I would like to invite you to Book Lover’s Blog Hop@Story Time Under the Stars. At the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop you can link up a book review and connect with other book reviewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Hunger Games on my TBR. Only three books this week because of homework. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Charlie! You have some good reading going on! :D I want to read the Hunger Game series again too - all three right in a row. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog by way of Heather and her Odyssey ;)

    I'm reading The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong and next on the list is The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. Haven't read The Hunger Games trilogy yet, but looking forward to it.

    Lovely blog, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading SHADOW HILLS by Anastasia Hopcus and am loving it! So far I would recommend it as a must read book of 2010.

    ReplyDelete

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.