It's time for BLOGGIESTA 2012!!!
I've never participated before, but from the looks of my blog, I need to! I'm stuck in a rut and need to freshen up!
To get to the starting line, head over to It's All About Books and sign up!
As for the mini-challenges, check out The Master List on It's All About Books
Now for what I plan on doing.
I'd like to focus on first freshening up my blog, then creating better content, and then getting it out there for everyone to enjoy!
I chose these mini-challenges to help me with my goal (quoted from It's All About Books):
- Have you ever thought about making a Facebook page for your blog? Liza from Sockets and Lightbulbs (@brightcdns) has a challenge on How to Promote Your Blog Using Facebook. Now's the time!
- Do you have any idea what HTML even means? Would you love to learn a little about this computer code? Then be sure to check out The Top Ten of HTML Basics brought to you by Pam at Bookalicio.us. (@BookaliciousPam)
- My guess is that by now, everyone's heard of Pinterest. But did you know it can be for more than just recipes and craft projects? Joy from Joy's Book Blog (@joyweesemoll) tells you all about how to use Pinterest to Promote Your Blog in this fun post.
- We can never talk enough about commenting. Let's learn more about it... specifically How to Build Readers for Your Blog Through Commenting, a mini challenge found over at Sheila's from Book Journey (@bookjourney).
- How about those reviews? Can we make them even better? In this post, Jessica from The Bluestocking Society (@thebluestocking) teaches us Five Ways to Make Your Reviews Stand Out.
- Are you spending too much time on reviews? In this challenge, Melanie from Melanie's Musings (@MelanieFoust) gives you Five Tips to Write Reviews Faster
- Are you feeling in a bit of a blog fog? Well, languish no longer! Emily from Emily's Reading Room (@emsreadingroom) has Eight Ways to Freshen Up Your Content.
I will also be participating in the Twitter Party tonight at 9 pm EST.
- Clean up my blogroll
- Clean up labels
- Visit at least 10 new blogs
- Anything else I run across to change or fix
- Finish ALL mini-challenges!
I'm pretty darn excited to learn all this new stuff! Plus I can't wait to improve my blog and hopefully share some new things with even more people than I do now! :D