Social Icons

Pages

25 September 2011

It's Time

So NaNoWriMo is upon us again.  Just 36 days and counting.

It's time for a new story.

What to write?  What to write??

I think I've come up with something.  I had a little help from the "Adopt-a-plot" section of the NaNo forums.  But I think it's good.  I've started scouring all the writing websites, looking for help.  Outlining, pantsing, synopsis-ing...it's still a lot to take in.  I'm still new, even though I've been participating in NaNo since 2008.  I also still haven't "won".  Last year I got to 18,000 words.  Maybe this year I'll get half way.  Or maybe I'll get all the way.  Or maybe even more.

In the words of Yoda,
"Do or do not; there is no try."

So I guess I have to win.  :)

Anyway, my story seems normal...but underneath it's sort of fantasy-ish with a bit of magic thrown in there.  I think I've even come up with a title.....

Echoes

Maybe....Sense of Echoes?  Hm.

Hopefully it turns out well!  I've been doing a lot of outlining since I can't write!!  It's driving me crazy by the way.

Soon.  36 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hit Counter

hit counter

Sample Text

1.